QUIZ IS FUN !
Take the Online Quiz now !
- Some months have 30 days, some months have 31 days. How many months have 28 days?
- If a doctor gives you 3 pills and tells you to take one pill every half hour, how long would it take before all the pills had been taken?
- I went to bed at eight O’ clock in the evening and wound up my clock and set the alarm to sound at nine O’clock in the morning. How many hours of sleep would I get before being awakened by the alarm?
- Divide 30 by half and add ten. What do you get?
- A farmer had 17 sheep. All but 9 died. How many live sheep were left?
- If you had only one match and entered a COLD and DARK room, where there was an oil lamp ,an oil heater and a candle, which would you light first?
- A man builds a house with four sides of rectangular construction, each side having a southern exposure. A big bear comes along. What color is the bear?
- How many animals of each species did Moses take with him in the Ark?
- All of them
- 1 hour
- 1 hour
- The match
- White. If all walls face south, the house must be on the North Pole.
- None. It was Noah, not Moses
Fun Quiz , Trivia Quiz …tricky ones !
Q: If a plane crashed on the border of England and Scotland, where would they bury the survivors?
A: you don’t bury survivors
Q: Twelve pears hanging high, twelve men passing by, each took a pear and left eleven hanging there. How can this be? How can eleven pears be left?
A: ‘Each’ is a mans name!
Q: If there’s a frog, dead in the centre of a lilypad which is right in the middle of the pond, which side would it jump to?
A: neither, the frog is dead!
Q: You’re a bus driver. At the first stop 4 people get on. At the second stop 8 people on, at the third stop 2 people get off and, at the forth stop everyone got off. The question is what color are the bus drivers eyes?
A: The same as yours, you’re the bus driver.
Q: What never gets any wetter, no matter how much it rains?
A: The sea!
Q: A man went outside in the pouring rain with no protection, but not a hair on his head got wet…how come?
A: He was bald.
Q: David’s father has three sons : Snap, Crackle and _____ ?
Q: What has a mouth but doesn’t eat, a bank with no money, a bed but doesn’t sleep, and waves but has no hands?
A: a river.
Q: A cowboy rode to an inn on Friday. He stayed two nights and left on Friday. How could that be?
A: His horse was called Friday.
Q: If the red house is on the right side and if the blue house is on the left side where’s the white house?
A: Washington DC